Thumbnail Filmstrip of Regenacol™ Artisanal Colostrum-Infused Goat Milk Soap - Lavender Images
Regenacol™ Artisanal Colostrum-Infused Goat Milk Soap - Lavender
1 Bar ~3 oz. – Size of bar = 2 1/2" x 3" x 3/4"
Regenacol™ Artisanal Colostrum-Infused Goat Milk Soap
Combining the best of science with the best of nature, Regenacol™ Artisanal Colostrum-Infused Goat Milk Soap offers gentle cleansing with added support for a healthy skin microbiome.
Regenacol™ Artisanal Colostrum-Infused Goat Milk Soap is a unique combination of goat’s milk and bovine (cow) colostrum that is hand-crafted into a bar soap. Goat’s milk and bovine colostrum offer a superior way to cleanse and support delicate skin. Use daily to help retain skin’s natural moisture, to promote a healthy skin microbiome, and to gently exfoliate for renewed and radiant-looking skin.
- All-natural, premium ingredients
- Rich in nourishing, healthy fats – goat milk contains an abundance of fatty acids which also comprise the membrane of skin cells. If the membrane lacks sufficient fatty acids, the skin may become dry or irritated.
- Goat milk contains fat-soluble vitamin A which provides anti-aging benefits; the mineral selenium helps support the membrane of skin cells.
- Contains skin-enhancing growth factors – bovine colostrum contains epithelial (skin) growth factors which promote healthy skin.
- Contains lactic acid – goat’s milk soap contains lactic acid (a very gentle type of alpha-hydroxy acid) which helps exfoliate dead skin cells within the top skin layer; this promotes a healthy and youthful-looking complexion and may be beneficial for certain skin conditions.
- Supports the skin microbiome – because of its mild cleansing properties, goat soap is less likely to perturb the bacteria living on the skin’s surface or strip away natural lipids which help maintain the skin’s natural barrier function. Both goat’s milk and bovine colostrum naturally contain Lactobacillus, a probiotic necessary for lactic acid production.
- Hand-crafted in small batches from USA-sourced goat milk and bovine colostrum.